Retrospective for week 34 sprint
Review sprint for week 34.
- Blog posts - Create to narate work
- Stories - One for each feature to implement
- Sprints - Groups stories into 1 week time periods
- Backlog/Done - Easy view status of stories
This is the approach I took for the first sprint, it seems to mostly work, but there are probably some areas that could be improved/streamlined:
- When a story idea arises, create a story with 'backlog' tag, add any details that are known
- Each day, write a blog post describing in a general way what has been done on previous day, and what is to be done that day
- Update stories with implementation details and task list
- Create a feature branch for each story, then a sub branch for each coding task
- Once story is completed, update the 'backlog' tag to 'done'
- Merge sub branches when theny are complete into story branch
- Merge story branch into master
- Do a retrospective at the end of the week
- Where should links to blog post written during the sprint be added?
- Should completed sprints be displayed with strikethrough?
- Should there be a way to view in progress stories?
- Is the feature branch / sub task branch technique error prone? (It's easy to merge task into the wrong branch)
- Should story pages display currently assigned tags?